Bringing the Magic Home
Leaving Disney World is always tough, but you can bring some magic home in lots of ways. We are creating a portion of DisneyByAge called “Bringing the Magic Home” that has some of our recommendations for ways to put a little Disney magic into every day!
We have put together a selection of fun wall decals that can put a daily smile on your face. From little tiny embellishments to those that shout your love of Disney to all who enter your home, these decals will certainly give you a dose of Disney every day.
1. This baseboard decal of Jaq and Gus Running into a Mouse Hole is one of our very favorites
We have this one in our mud room and both our kids absolutely love it. It is magical and unobtrusive! It reminds me of how Jaq and Gus hide in Cinderella’s castle on your way to Cinderella’s Royal Table! I enjoyed telling my husband that “we had mice in the house.” It was a cheesy (groan) but effective prank.
2. Tinkerbell perched on an outlet is pretty darn sweet, too.
She could be perched just about anywhere if you wanted to avoid the cord looking like a tail. 🙂 I would be tempted to put her on a mantle, or a light switch, or maybe on the trim at the top of a door.
3. Ohana means family
4. Inspirational Walt Disney Quotes
5. For the most ardent Disney enthusiasts
6. For your princess lover
7. Put some character on your walls
8. Who can resist smiling when they see Mickey and Minnie dancing outside a mouse hole?
We hope you like these as much as we do – it’s a nice daily reminder of the happiest place on earth!